Quadfest Committee '97
Minutes from the 2/5/97 meeting
Craig Hansen, Nate Howells, Dave Koelle, Jon Barlow, Aimee Murawski, Renee
Charpentier, Tim Doherty, Michelle Vadeboncoeur, Theo Van Dinter, Josh
Cloutier, Michael Salcius, Leanne Stackpole, Stacy Hubbard
Believe it or not, this is by far the largest turnout we've ever had for
the first meeting of the year... WOOHOO!
Paper or Plastic?
- Plastic! (3)
- Brought my own (2)
- Paper (2)
- Multi-Polymer Foam+Rubber
Q4 - What'll stay, what'll go...
What'll stay: Airbrush Team, It's on a Saturday, Gong
Show, Arizona Iced Tea, Scavenger Hunt, Temp. Tattoos, Food!, Friendly's
Ice Cream, Airball!, Movie
What'll go: Bad T-shirt design, No warm drinks at night,
Bad theme, Daka lines
Aimee & Stacey - the people in charge of ideas!
Ideas for Quadfest 5
- Arcade Games
- Lazer Tag / Virtuality
- SOMA demo
- Fencing demo
- Fever of the Five
- Five senses
- Mystery, Spies, Clues, Murder Mystery, Spy Movies, Spy Hunter Game!
- Theme is a clue about the theme
- Clue on the Quad --> murder mystery
- T-shirt --> clue board on back
- James Bond, Sherlock Holmes, Short Circuit!?
- Q5: Five Days, Five Rooms, Five Weapons, Five Murders... WHO DONE
Please try to remain calm. These minutes are void where prohibited by
law. Discount not available in Fairfield County.
Return to the minutes page.
Quadfest 5 - Return to the Quadfest page.
Last Updated: February 9, 1997