Quadfest Committee '97
Minutes from the 2/19/97 meeting
Craig Hansen, Dave Koelle, Nate Howells, Kimberly Wood, Sean Veale,
Chris Pinard, Jason Sykes, Corrie Bergren, Wesley Blackstone, Stacy
Hubbard, Seth Flagg, Josh Cloutier, Michelle Vadeboncoeur, Theo Van
Dinter, Naykid Tim, Jon Barlow, Ben Richards, Steven Kaldeck, Mike Salcius
- Tattoos, Human Bowling, Human Paintball - ?
- Crab Races - $950 for 10 races/10 heats
- Scrambler - $3500
- Scrambler, Wall Climb, Velcro Olympics, Airball, Snowcones, Human
Bowling - $5150
- Velcro Olympics - $700
- Airball - $1250
- Sports Arena - $350
- Joust - $550
- Boot Camp - $975
- Movie on May 2nd
- SMAS - Medieval Fair
- Side Venue?
- Armor demo, sampling of food
- Mid-eastern dancing
- Jousting events
- Organized sports on the fields?
- Murder Mystery
Phi Sig Sig - Open Mic
Med Society - Fondu - $30
TKE/IFC - Volunteers, carnival-type booths
DAKA - Food! (Seth Flagg will contact)
Theater Group - little show/improv
SAS - pie eating contest
LnL - donate services
IFC - publicity help
Bacchus - Mocktails at night
WPIR - Broadcast all day
MSEC - Show Saturday night?
- Indiefest schedule deadline - end of term
- MQP burning - Dave will handle this!
- Q^5 - Where's the Fountain?
There is no parking or standing this side of street. Violators will be
towed at owner's expense.
Return to the minutes page.
Quadfest 5 - Return to the Quadfest page.
Last Updated: February 19, 1997