Quadfest Committee '97
Minutes from the 2/26/97 meeting
Craig Hansen, Dave Koelle, Nate Howells, Michael Salcius, Kristofor
Hallee, Seth Flagg, Stacey Hubbard, Sean Veale, Kimbu Wood, Wesley
Blackstone, Chris Pinard, Eric Clinton, Corrie Bergren, Pete De Bonte,
Jason Sykes, Renee Charpentier, Theo Van Dinter, barlow, Aimee Murawski,
Steven Kaldeck, Ben Richards, Kaki Chan, Jessee Mattern, Carl Chesko,
Michelle Vadeboncoeur, Greg MacLeod
The theme for Quadfest 5, as voted on by the membership is:
- Lively, Urgent, Upbeat...
- Dress events with "Medieval"-type names
- Higgins Armory Demo
Ranking the Novelties...
- Velcro Olympics
- Sand Art (do it ourselves?)
- Temporary Tattoos (custon designs?)
- Make your own videos
- Same format as last year...
- Deadline for band submissions - March 28th
- Bacchus will not need a tent this year!
- BMW - Possible $4000 donation if we put 3 cars on the Quad
- SAS will need $150 for pies... they are required to submit names of
people responsible for clean-up
- Prizes for Joust and Airball!?
- SOMA will do a demo/contest. They need a 16ft circle and a waiver
- Dance demo? 5-10 minutes on stage
Still... need to contact:
- Campus Police
- Plant Services
- Tent People
- DAKA - seperate BBQ pit for project burning
Depress accelerator to floor and release. Insert key. Turn key and
hold for no more than 10 seconds. Release key. Press button marked
Return to the minutes page.
Quadfest 5 - Return to the Quadfest page.
Last Updated: February 26, 1997