Quadfest Committee '97
Minutes from the 4/09/97 meeting
Craig Hansen, Dave Koelle, Nate Howells, Aimee Murawski, N. Tim Harrison
Doherty Ripps, barlow, Josh Cloutier, Ralph Tillinghast, William Mahoney,
Amanda Santos, Greg MacLeod, Seth Popinchalk, Kris Hallee, Steven Kaldeck,
The overall consensus of the Quadfest Committee was that the
upside-down-and-backwards Geo Commercial LnL projected at the movie last
night was pretty darn cool... in fact, it has been said to be "the best
preview [they've] ever seen."
Call to Order
Aimee called the meeting to order at 6:23pm.
Would the secretary please call the roll... wait... we're NOT SGA!
... and a fun time was had by all.
Aimee made a funny. Ha Ha.
Although I haven't yet had a chance to scan it in, Mike drew a nice
'Win, Lose, or Draw!' version of what we'd like to say to Bruce Schmuck.
Quadfest's Texas Bureau
The Quadfest Committee has learned that there are actually alumni out
there who read our minutes (way to go Kirsty!)... WooHoo!!
Day-of and Novelty Info
- We got....... thE sCraMBlEr!
- What shall we put in the mailboxes?
- Glowing glow sticks... tell people to check their mail that
- Key chain/shoelace things
- SAS Pie eating contest will be at 3pm... they need 3 tables
- Computer/Other-stuff SMASH! - Ok with Police?
- Indiefest is down to 16 bands... 11am-Noon, 1pm-6pm, 9:30pm-11:30pm
- LnL - who needs power?
- Movie - Spaceballs on the Quad!!
- DAKA is all set thanks to Seth... Arizona Iced Tea, Friendly's, Poland
Spring Water, and maybe Polar Soda will be here all day.
- Clean Suits for the Quadfest staff?
Finally, we are proud to announce that our special funding request was
passed by SGA last night... THANKS SGA!
Gas is on the right, brake is on the left. No bumping, no weaving
Return to the minutes page.
Quadfest 5 - Return to the Quadfest page.
Last Updated: April 9, 1997