Quadfest Committee '97
Minutes from the 4/16/97 meeting
Craig Hansen, Dave Koelle, Nate Howells, Aimee Murawski, Ralph
Tillinghast, Tim Doherty, Jesse Mattern, barlow, Will Mahoney, Amanda
Santos, Jennifer Reese, Vicky Duiac, Greg MacLeod, Wesley Blackstone,
Michelle Vadeboncoeur, Theo Van Dinter, Rob Caputo, Mike Salcius, Chris
Pinard, Sean Veale, Derek Sickman, Josh, Seth Flagg
- Cardinali Bakery
- Students Against The Treacherous Use of Fur Co.
- Plant Services!
- Mansfield Supply, Inc.
- Executive Office of the President
- Navel Undersea Warfare Center
- Higgins Armory
- Bio Dept.
- McArthur Public Library
- Bruce Schmick!!! (sure, Josh)
- Daka! Baby ohhh yaaaa...
Let Us Catch Up
- T-shirts... design has been picked (picture will be here shortly)
- Ralph - CPU Smash!! Got some computers.
- Jesse - Will probably have 3 midway events at night
- barlow - Bacchus needs space and power
- Will - working on the catapult thing
- Jen Reese - SGA dunk tank, cotton candy, popcorn... should be all set
- Vicky - Phi Sig Sig Gong Show, have a few acts already
- SMAS - speakers and a mic for the demo area?
- SOMA - demo area @ 11am
- SAS - 3pm, 3 tables, and a hose for the pie eating contest
- CDN (Craig, Dave, Nate)
- Films Committee
Trash Crew Chief (CC)
Daka Setup CC
Asst. Director of Student Activities
Crowd Control CC
Demo Area CC
El Smash CC
These minutes are rated TV-M and are intended for mature audiences
Return to the minutes page.
Quadfest 5 - Return to the Quadfest page.
Last Updated: April 16, 1997